As a basic storage facility, 仓库s can be classified according to their role in the circulation of goods or characteristics. However, no matter how it is divided, its essential function is for storage. To cope with the different demands for 仓库 buildings in the market, in recent years, more and more 钢结构仓库s have emerged on the ground, which has allowed many entrepreneurs to abandon the steel-concrete structure building model that has been used for many years.
的 difference between a steel 仓库 building and a concrete building?
- 的 steel 仓库 building is constructed quickly and has obvious emergency advantages, which can meet the sudden storage needs of enterprises.
- 的 钢结构仓库 adopts dry construction, which has outstanding environmental protection advantages. Compared with the wet construction used in reinforced concrete buildings, it can reduce the impact of engineering construction on the environment and nearby residents.
- Steel 仓库 building saves construction costs and labor costs more than traditional concrete 仓库s. 的 cost of building a steel structure 仓库 is 20% to 30% lower than that of a traditional 仓库, and it is safer and more stable.
- 的 weight of the steel structure is light. 的 building materials used in the walls and roofs are much lighter than the brick-concrete walls and terracotta roofs, effectively reducing the 钢结构仓库’s overall weight without compromising its stability structure. It can also reduce the cost of component transportation caused by relocation and save costs.
的 steps of the steel 仓库 building process as follows:
- Land use permit. 的 first step in building a 仓库 is reviewing land use rights to ensure construction’s legality.
- Investigate the surrounding environment, topography, and other factors, and determine the preliminary design plan.
- After the drawings are finalized, the factory will arrange the production. 的 entire production process is carried out on an industrialized assembly line to ensure the quality of the steel structure.
- 的 processed steel structure will be transported to the construction site for erection, installation, and final decoration. This“production-build”construction mode greatly shortens the construction period, reduces the construction period and labor costs; besides, it also reduces the construction waste on the construction site, which is in line with the social pursuit of energy conservation and environmental protection in modern life.
- After the construction is completed, it will enter the final acceptance link. 的 relevant quality supervision department will carry out construction acceptance of 钢结构仓库 buildings and finally proceed to the delivery stage.
- “Steel DesignCode”(GB50017-2003)
- “Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications”(GB50018-2002)
- “Technical Specification for welded steel structure”(JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
- “Technical Specification for Steel Structures of Tall Buildings”(JGJ99-98)
- Mainframe: H beam Material Q345B or others as buyers’ requests.
- lin条：C或z pur条：尺寸从C120〜C320，Z100〜Z20
- Bracing: X-type or other type bracing made from angle, round pipe, etc
- Accessories Semi-transparent skylight belts, Ventilators, downpipe, gutter, etc